Cupcake Pebbles Cupcakes  

Posted by: Shan in ,


I just got my first mini muffin pan today and found this recipe and now I am dying to try these. They not only look like sweet snacks but they are cute too!

Here's are the details:
makes approx 18 regular sized cupcakes
or 55 mini cupcakes
6 cups Cupcake Pebbles Cereal
3 T. butter
1 10oz bag mini-marshmallows
Cupcake liners
Homemade or canned frosting...whatever flavor you would like sprinkles are optional...but encouraged :)


Prepare your cupcake pan...either lining with cupcake liners or spray with non-stick cooking spray.
(I made my mini ones without liners and the large ones with liners)
Melt butter over low heat.
Once melted add marshmallows and stir frequently until melted.
Once marshmallows are melted remove from heat and add Pebbles.


Now, if you are going to measure amounts out, make sure to spray your spoon or measuring cup with cooking spray to prevent sticking. I used my hands which I also sprayed liberally with spray. It gets messy!


Now press approximately 1/4 cup pebble mix into full sized cupcake liners.
For mini-sized cupcakes use a rounded tablespoon amount of cupcake mix.
Using the back of a sprayed spoon press down gently to smooth and even out the cupcake.

Let them cool about 10 minutes and then you are ready to frost.
I would recommend removing from cupcake pan before frosting.
Decorate as you like!

Originally Posted at Cookies and Cups at http://cookiesandcups.blogspot.com/ .

This entry was posted on Saturday, May 01, 2010 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment