Corn Dog Muffins  

Posted by: Shan in , ,

I was going to take a picture of these as I was making them but I didn't find my camera until after they were in the oven. grrr I really need a new name for these - I found online where one woman, a Canadian, calls them Pogo Muffins but not sure that my kids would really get that. hmmmm Okay Esther - a little help please.........

This is a Super Easy Recipe for Baked Cheesy or Non-Cheesy Corn Dogs instead of deep fried corn dogs.



Make the corn bread mix according to the package directions. Lightly grease a cupcake pan and put a couple spoonfuls of prepared muffin mix into each hole. Put 1/4 of a hot dog and a piece of your favorite cheese on top of the batter and top it with a little more batter. Bake as per the box instructions. That's it! What could be quicker?What I think is great about this "recipe" is the endless possibilities! You can "fill" the muffins with little smokie's, or left over taco meat, or chili; just about anything would work.

What a quick, inexpensive, easy and tasty hot lunch for the kids!! You can even let the kiddos decorate the tops of them with ketchup and mustard. YUMMY!

This entry was posted on Sunday, May 02, 2010 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment