Fluffernutter Cookies by Pickie Palate - Just 3 Ingredients  

Posted by: Shan in

These look interesting I may make some tonight. yummy! I have just found Picky Palate's site through Cookies and Cups site so I'm sure there are lots of yummy treats to be found.




1 Cup creamy peanut butter

1 large egg

1 cup marshmallow cream

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large bowl mix the peanut butter and egg until well combined. Slowly stir in the marshmallow cream until just combined. You want to see the marshmallow cream not fully incorporated, almost like swirled through. With a cookie scoop, scoop dough onto a parchment or silpat lined baking sheet. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until baked through. Let cool for 5 minutes on cookie sheet before transferring to a cooling rack. Definitely grab some milk with these bad boys and Enjoy!!

about 18 cookies

Originally posted at Picky-Palate.com - the picture belongs to her as well. I will post one of my own once I have made some. =)

This entry was posted on Monday, May 17, 2010 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment